Sunset Music Festival Guidelines and Reminders
Another year of Sunset Music Festival is almost upon us and if you haven’t bought your ticket yet, some will be available at the door – but we highly recommend you pre-purchase your tickets online. Please beware of frauds and scalpers, we’d hate for anyone to miss out on the fun. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, we have a few other guidelines and reminders to make sure you have the optimal Sunset experience.
Zero Tolerance For Drug Use Or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not be tolerated — either inside or outside the venue. If you are found inebriated at the entrance, security will not allow you to enter the festival. Event staff reserves the right of admittance refusal.
Please bring a big smile and be prepared to enjoy the full Sunset Music Festival experience — the people, music and dancing.
Security and Entry
Everyone will be searched upon entrance to the venue. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Bars for 21+
For patrons who are 21 and older, a selection of mixed drinks and cold beer will be served at the bars located throughout the Sunset Music Festival grounds.
An assorted menu will be available for purchase at the Fieldhouse Bar & Grill. Menu items will also be offered at various stations around the venue.
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Pacifiers or Dust Masks
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, Chairs or Blankets
- NO Backpacks Over 10”x10”
- NO Camelbaks or Bota Bags
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 10” x 10”)
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks)
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Cameras, including GoPros
- NO flags or totems which contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others.
- OK Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 10” x 10”)
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
- OK Cell Phones
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Hats
- OK Lighters
- OK Closed Packs of Cigarettes
- OK Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- OK Earplugs
- OK Sealed Chapstick and Lipgloss
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum
- Your Ticket
- Your Photo ID
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes
- Good Vibes