For two days during Memorial Day weekend, you’ll groove to performances from international dance music talent across three stages, as we come home to Sunset Music Festival. But you won’t hear those stellar shows unless you bring valid photo ID. Apart from your ticket and good vibes, the most important thing to have is an accepted form of identification.
SMF is open to all dancers 18+ and you must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Before you head to Raymond James Stadium, make sure your ID is good to go!
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- United States Passport.
- DHS “Trusted Traveler” Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
- United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians).
- Permanent Resident Card Border Crossing Card.
- DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver’s License.
- Driver’s Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID’s are not permitted).
- Native American Tribal Photo ID.
- A foreign government-issued passport.
- Canadian provincial driver’s license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Mexican Consulate ID (Only Permitted with a secondary form of ID – EX: School ID).
Unacceptable Forms of Identification
- Expired identification card.
- School identification card.
- License/ID card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth certificate.
- Social security card.
- Federal immigration card.
- Voter registration card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.